So, the Rocky Moun’tane Audio Festivities are soon to begin – well a couple of weeks seems like ‘soon’ to me.
We will be in our usual two rooms: 9030 and 9026. One big and one small [medium size seems just not the d’rigor for show hotels].
Tentatively we will be showing, in the large room:
* Audio Note AN/E SEC Signature speakers (we’ve shown with these before, but not in the big room!)
* Andio Note Gaku On amplifiers (Audio Note’s top of the line 211-based monoblocks)
* Audio Note M9 Phono preamplifier
* Audio Note TT3 Reference turntable
* Audio Note digital: DAC 4.1x Balanced and CDT-3 transport
* EMM Labs XDS 1 reference-level single box SACD/CD player (product debut: about $25K)
* Nordost ODIN cable (everything ODIN but our 10 meter Valhalla and the Audio Note Sogon hard-wired to the speakers)
… and …
* HRS MXR and SXR equipment racks and M3 isolation bases
And in the small room:
Audio Note ‘Zero’-based system:
* I Zero integrated amplifier
* R Zero phono section
* CDT-Zero CD transport
* DAC 0.1x with USB input
… and …
* TT2 turntable with IQ3 MM cartridge
* AN/E SPe HE loudspeakers
* Rix Rax ‘Robbs Report’ equipment rack
We’ll have photos of the XDS 1 and Gaku Ons before the show – both here and in Spintricity.
Hope to see you all there!