By using the Service, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
This agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you ("you") and AudioFederation.com, ("Audio Federation") regarding your use of all aspects of Audio Federation (the "Service"). By using the Service, you consent to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Rights Associated with the Service. The Service is designed to help you find news information that resides on sites not owned or controlled by Audio Federation. In particular, the Service provides brief descriptions of news stories to help you identify the stories of interest to you. When you select a story, you will be linked to the news site on which that story appears. Audio Federation owns and retains all intellectual property rights to the Service; but Audio Federation does not claim ownership rights to the full news stories, which are instead held by the sites to which the Service links.
2. Use of the Service. You may only display the content of the Service for your own personal use (i.e., non-commercial use) and may not otherwise copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content. For example, you may not use the Service to sell a product or service; use the Service to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales; take the results from the Service and reformat and display them, or use any robot, spider, other device or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. If you are uncertain whether your intended use of the Service is permissible, please contact us. In addition, Audio Federation shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Service or your access to it.
3. The Service contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER ABOUT.COM NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES. The information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice. Always consult your primary care physician for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and before undertaking a new diet or exercise plan. This Service is for informational purposes and should be used in conjunction with health care professionals.
4. Your use of the Service at your own risk. NEITHER Audio Federation, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Audio Federation, OR Software Farm, Inc. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
5. Audio Federation and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Service is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Service, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Audio Federation, nor Software Farm Inc., nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Service.
6. Modifications of Terms. Audio Federation shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we suggest that you check this page periodically. To make your review more convenient, we will post a version number or date at the bottom of this page. These terms may also be modified by separate agreement between you and Audio Federation.
7. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Audio Federation's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Audio Federation's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The failure of Audio Federation to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Audio Federation does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements and disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. Audio Federation also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
Last updated: November 11, 2011